We are looking for an intern to conceptualize, develop and execute video content throughout Wurk Now LLC. The videographer is involved from concept development to filming, editing and distribution of all video content. Essential duties and responsibilities:
1.Work with key team members to capture and edit video segments.
2. Work directly team members to plan composition, camera position and angle to execute videos and photographs with attention to sharpness, color balance, depth of field, reflections, lighting, and overall aesthetics.
3. Support other teams in the company with video needs including marketing and sales.
4. Shoot and edit video segments on-site as needed, including working with other team members in an on-line post-production workflow.
5. Manage server-based photo and video content library including archiving of video production projects.
1. Experience in shooting video and photography on-site.
2. Knowledgeable of Adobe Premier and related editing software.
3. Knowledgeable of Adobe After Effects.
4. Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop.
5. Knowledge of video production and exporting of video files for use online.
6. Must be able to prioritize and follow through on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.